Improved Phobos dox

Wyatt wyatt.epp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 06:20:48 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 15 September 2013 at 18:02:10 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:

> Sure. My goal with this upgrade is to get rid of the unsightly
> bag of words at the top of most pages.

A few months ago, I made a prototype that turned the "bag of
words" into a boxed out vertical list floating at the left.  It
worked fairly well at all sorts of browser sizes and required
zero Javascript.  (It will work even better when all the modules
have introductory text as mentioned in another thread.</optimism>)

I wonder if I should resurrect that branch?

-Wyatt