[OT] Which IDE / Editor do you use?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 06:52:21 PDT 2013

I wish unix had a recursive user system. Where each user is root
of its own little domain.

Then each app I install would just be suid to a child user that
has access only to its own little installation subdirectory. If
it wants to write to my regular home, it can sudo back to my
other user.

It'd save the dangers of one account for everything that matters
(the difference between me and root is fairly irrelevant - if
root's files get messed up, I can just reinstall them from the
cd. If my files get messed up, that's a real hassle!)