Improved Phobos dox

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Mon Sep 16 07:43:11 PDT 2013

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 05:59:27AM -0700, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Got destroyed so I changed the jump-to list back, added a couple of
> minor improvements until we land
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/267.
>
> http://erdani.com/d/phobos/std_array.html
[...]

Can we pretty-please-with-a-cherry-on-top reintroduce indentation for
aggregate members? Right now, for example, RefAppender's members have no
visual distinction from module-level symbols. This pretty much makes the
docs unusable for me.

Marketing: the art of convincing people to pay for what they didn't need
before which you can't deliver after.