Had another 48hr game jam this weekend...

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 08:22:48 PDT 2013

On 17 September 2013 00:00, Bruno Medeiros <brunodomedeiros+dng at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 02/09/2013 15:15, Manu wrote:
>
>> For me, I absolutely will not work without a symbolic debugger,
>>

> Oh well, so much getting you to try DDT, at least for now. :p
>
> But I do understand that is a reasonable deal-breaker. (However, ditching
> Eclipse IDEs just because they are Eclipse-based is not though, regardless
> of what may be the status quo in the C/C++ community)

I don't have any particular issue with Eclipse. I just prefer VisualStudio
and MonoDevelop.
Eclipse feels like it's held together with sticky tape and glue. But it
works for Android, and AppEngine.

We've been experimenting with kdevelop on linux recently. It's showing
promise. Basic support and debugging works, but it doesn't have a semantic
analysis engine :(