Had another 48hr game jam this weekend...

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Mon Sep 16 08:33:17 PDT 2013

On Monday, 16 September 2013 at 14:00:14 UTC, Bruno Medeiros
wrote:
> On 02/09/2013 15:15, Manu wrote:
>> For me, I absolutely will not work without a symbolic debugger,
>
> Oh well, so much getting you to try DDT, at least for now. :p
>
> But I do understand that is a reasonable deal-breaker.
> (However, ditching Eclipse IDEs just because they are
> Eclipse-based is not though, regardless of what may be the
> status quo in the C/C++ community)

I have discovered that lot of issues with Eclipse from fellow C++
developers came simply from using default eclipse.ini - it often
does have rather small memory limits defined for VM and Eclipse
does want plenty of memory. Increasing most parameters 2x-3x
times in eclipse.ini can make it much more smooth and convenient.