Improved Phobos dox

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Mon Sep 16 09:11:15 PDT 2013

On 9/16/13 8:30 AM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> On 9/16/13, Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org> wrote:
>> Thanks for the feedback and keep it coming!
>
> The links at the top of std_array.html don't have an underline for
> some reason, making it hard to know they're links.

I did it on purpose :o). I found the many adjacent underlines unsightly,
and thought that "Jump to" would be evocative enough. Rollback?

> Also, the links are broken. E.g. RefAppencer points to this:
> http://erdani.com/d/phobos/std_array.html#RefAppender
>
> But that doesn't lead to anywhere. The old page linked to:
>
> http://dlang.org/phobos/std_array.html#.RefAppender (note the dot
> before RefAppender).

Blurgh. Fixed. BTW what's the deal with all those \xNN in the javascript?

newText += '  \x3Ca class="jumpto" href="\x23.' + a +
   '"\x3E\x3Cspan class="notranslate donthyphenate"\x3E' + text +
'\x3C/span\x3E\x3C/a\x3E';

I guess some care must be exercised so as to not confuse the
HTML/Javascript parser, but only for things like </script> and probablt
a couple more. No?

Andrei