Improved Phobos dox

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Mon Sep 16 11:26:54 PDT 2013

On 2013-09-16 18:49, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

> For my part I prefer the minimal commitment of <div> - just leave it to
> the style to decide how to go about things. So I have minimal hardcoding
> of semantics in the generated html, and maximum flexibility in the CSS -
> I can get to hide the thing altogether, or format it in ways that are
> very different from classic <dd>.

It's doesn't matter if it's a <dd> tag or a <div> tag. You can style
both the same way.

We might want to add some style sheet that resets an unifies the default
styling for all element a cross all browsers.

This is an example: http://necolas.github.io/normalize.css/

That one is used by Bootstrap and other libraries.

--
/Jacob Carlborg