Had another 48hr game jam this weekend...

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Wed Sep 18 05:37:26 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 18 September 2013 at 07:13:01 UTC, Manu wrote:
> That looks thoroughly unofficial. Why should I trust it?

You shouldn't unless you are going to verify source and build
package on your own ;) AFAIK there is no official MonoDevelop 4
package for Debian-based distros and one won't appear in any time
soon. Alex provides latest suitable MonoDevelop as blob via
http://simendsjo.me/files/abothe (with generous help of simendsjo
for hosting)

I personally can only recommend to use proper bleeding edge Linux
distributive in that regard :P

P.S. It is a disaster how much trouble MonoDevelop upstream is
causing for Mono-D judging by Alex posts. Breaking plugin API in
minor releases all the time.