Had another 48hr game jam this weekend...

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Wed Sep 18 05:50:36 PDT 2013

https://github.com/mono/monodevelop/graphs/contributors ;)

> How is it that it
> doesn't have a Debian distribution? It's the most popular form
> of linux by
> far.

There is package for older version. Version 4 branch is rather
new and it will take some time until maintainer of non-bleeding
edge Linux distributions will consider it stable enough to be
allowed into official repositories.

It is a common approach on its own. Problem is the plugin API
incompatibility they do which does not allow Alex to maintain
Mono-D for older version without effectively spending twice more
time/efforts. I don't know the details but he was ranting about
it quite a lot :)

There is a certain unpleasant similarity between MonoDevelop and
DMD development process :D