Qt Creator and D

Mike Farnsworth mike.farnsworth at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 09:02:02 PDT 2013

I'm also interested in this.  I use Qt Creator all the time for
my usual projects and my job, and having D support would be
fantastic and would really help motivate me to spend more time
with D.  At some point I'd like to look into how to add new
language support in there, if I can find some spare time.