[OT] Language Cocktail

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Wed Sep 18 09:02:22 PDT 2013

On Wed, 18 Sep 2013 16:42:55 +0200
"Chris" <wendlec at tcd.ie> wrote:

> On Wednesday, 18 September 2013 at 14:35:59 UTC, Namespace wrote:
> > On Wednesday, 18 September 2013 at 14:31:48 UTC, Chris wrote:

> >> I said beer. This should answer your question.
> >
> > Right answer. Are you German?
>
> In fairness, there is some really good stuff being brewed in the
> U.S. Sierra Nevada for example (http://www.sierranevada.com/),
> and there are some nice micro-breweries that produce quality
> stuff that is as good as any of the better German, British, Irish
> or Belgian beers/ales.

Or Yuengling. Mainly German-style (although apparently Yuengling does
use corn?), by a German immigrant and his descendants, made in
Pennsylvania and Florida. Roughly the price of Budweiser Shitty Corn
Beer, but actually worth drinking. There's certainly better "bier" out
there, but not at that price point. Can only get it in a few states
though, but luckily Ohio here was added a couple years ago :)

Personally though, I'm more rum or sake than beer. (And that's sah-kay,
not sah-kee.)