[OT] Which IDE / Editor do you use?

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Thu Sep 19 20:47:50 PDT 2013

On Fri, 20 Sep 2013 03:40:09 +0200
"Adam D. Ruppe" <destructionator at gmail.com> wrote:

> .... even more off topic lol

I love offtopic. they're always the most interesting! (Maybe I'm just
burning out on code... :/ )

> On Friday, 20 September 2013 at 01:02:59 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
> wrote:
> > Phantasy Star
>
> man, great series there. 1,2, and 3 were kinda slow moving.... I
> think I had to grind over to like level 8 before I dared venture
> more than ten steps away from the town in phantasy star 1!
>
> PS4 is one of the best games ever made though. It's like they
> looked at the best parts of all three, put them together, then
> saw the glaring flaw: you walked too bloody slowly - and fixed it!
>
> Great game, it's the reason I had to have a Genesis.

I've mainly just played the first one. I figured "Nick, just tackle one
at a time or else you *know* you'll never get anywhere in *any* of
them."

I got a good way into the first (before I got distracted and stopped),
and I find it very impressive considering it's on a system that competed
with the NES.

Very good game overall. (As long as you have some graph paper
and a pencil handy ;) ). And I really like what I've seen of 2, 3
and 4 so far. Definitely want to get around to them.

I could never really get into Phantasy Star Online though. Maybe it
was the lack of tiles. Tiles excite me :)