Bartosz Milewski seems to like D more than C++ now :)

renoX renozyx at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 07:24:26 PDT 2013

On Friday, 20 September 2013 at 09:43:10 UTC, bearophile wrote:
[cut]
>Another thing to notice is that Haskell user defined operators
> sometimes hurt my ability to read code. This is composed with
> the precedent problem.

++
I remember that reading a tutorial about Elm felt much more easy
to read than other text based on Haskell because Elm's author
took great care of choosing readable operators..

That said, he made the same mistake as Haskell's authors:
currying is a *mathematical detail* which shouldn't obscure
function type:
'f: a->b->c' is less readable than 'f: a,b->c'.

renoX