Bartosz Milewski seems to like D more than C++ now :)

Szymon Gatner noemail at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 10:02:22 PDT 2013

On Friday, 20 September 2013 at 16:57:43 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:

> If an object is const, then all of its members are const, which
> means that any
> ranges you get from its members will be const, making such
> ranges useless.

That is so weird to hear considering I added ranges to my C++
code and my Vector<T>::all() const can easily return non-const
range even tho container is itself const. This kinda looks like D
is more limited in that area than C++... Or I really am not
getting something.