[OT] Which IDE / Editor do you use?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 18:34:34 PDT 2013

On Friday, 20 September 2013 at 22:41:41 UTC, Brian Schott wrote:
> I hope you've heard of OCRemix.org. Tons of remixes of classic
> video game music.

Aye. I also have all kinds of .nsf, etc., and mp3s of many game
songs. And back in the day, vgmusic.com was the best site ever:
midis galore!

> I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy 6, and their new album "Balance
> and Ruin" is incredible.

oooh! I haven't seen that yet. I have a lot of ff6 songs, the
entire set from the game itself (brilliant, I love the
originals), a few fan remixes, and some live performances by
Uematsu's band, The Black Mages. So much awesomeness. If you
haven't heard them, search on the youtube and prepare to love it.