[OT] Which IDE / Editor do you use?

David Eagen davideagen at mailinator.com
Fri Sep 20 20:01:55 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 21 September 2013 at 01:05:02 UTC, Manu wrote:
> I wish the rest of us could say the same.
> We're a pathetic patsy nation that just does whatever the yanks
> tell us to.

But we're suckers for Aussie and English accents. We'll be so
distracted by how you sound that we won't pay attention to what
you say.

Yank 1: Did he just ask us to put our military under their
generals?
Yank 2: Did you hear they way he said "today you will serve us"?
That was awesome! This guy's great, we should do whatever he
wants!