compiled code file size

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Sat Sep 21 04:26:44 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 21 September 2013 at 11:17:46 UTC, Temtaime wrote:
> It's executable, not a DLL. So any functions can be stripped.
> Isn't it ?

Not any. You must preserve those symbols that are exposed to DLL
via callbacks or parameter types (functions are not only symbols
that bloat). Now, it may be possible to compiler to detect those
automatically  as passing parameter implies manual reference from
code but I am not sure about that (D never stops to surprise me
about weird hacks it can do :P)