[OT] Which IDE / Editor do you use?

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Sat Sep 21 04:37:33 PDT 2013

On 21/09/13 12:12, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> That came out overly-harsh and not how I intended. ("Yea, no shit,
> Nick") Uhh, yea...

Hah, and I just managed to write a huge long "Profundus Maximus" post in
response to try and negotiate the peace ... :-P

http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/warriorshtm/profundusmaximus.htm

> What I mean is just, in this section of the thread, it has been
> sounding as if you're simply flame-baiting or arguing for the sake of
> arguing.
>
> (And then I somehow managed to awkwardly weave that into a completely
> different and not-terribly-important point about "time it takes", bleh,
> whatever...)

Honestly, I think a bit of good-humoured trolling among friends is sometimes a
good thing.  Keeps everyone on their toes and thinking ... :-)