[OT] Which IDE / Editor do you use?

Danni Coy danni.coy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 09:39:19 PDT 2013

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 12:11 PM, Manu <turkeyman at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 20 September 2013 00:25, H. S. Teoh <hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx> wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 03:04:44PM +0200, Wyatt wrote:
>> [...]
>> > Dolphin is pretty nice, though there are cases where Konqueror still
>> > runs circles around it. For example, if you want a horizontal split
>> > or more than one split.  Also, I don't think Dolphin has the file
>> > size view plugin, which is nice for finding hidden monsters in your
>> > ~.
>>
>> du ~ | sort -r -n | less
>

> This is exactly why linux is shit.
>

>> :-)

By far the best way of doing that I have found of dealing with that
problem is the program filelight. I have tried to find something as
good on windows but so far no dice.

As far as I can tell Dolphin was an attempt to take the best features
of konqueror and make them discoverable if not as flexible.