D2 is really that stable as it is claimed to be?

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Sat Sep 21 12:51:42 PDT 2013

On 9/21/13 12:28 PM, QAston wrote:
> Containers as planned for phobos need solving the issue of allocators
> for them.  Andrei which is working on them is probably stuck in void
> somewhere between compiletime and runtime worlds :)

FWIW I am making solid progress on allocators. In places the design
comes together really really unexpectedly nice.

To the original poster: thanks for submitting those bugs. They concern
simple code and it is an embarrassment for us that this kind of
"out-of-the-box experience" bugs still appear.

Andrei