D2 is really that stable as it is claimed to be?

Paolo Invernizzi paolo.invernizzi at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 01:12:22 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 21 September 2013 at 22:08:23 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic
wrote:
> On 9/21/13, Maxim Fomin <maxim at maxim-fomin.ru> wrote:
>> (like AAs, scope, shared) are at risk to be seriously changed
>> which is a
>> serious problem to the user.
>
> These are already a serious problem to the user when they're
> broken
> and under-implemented.

I'm really hoping for an improvement of shared and the
concurrency field.
It's a pity having someone that having read the concurrency
chapter of TDPL (for free, also!) start toying with shared and...
"hey, it does not works that way? where's the "actual"
documentation then? what is the timeline? what? no timeline?
gheeez" (really happened, BTY)

/Paolo