Move VisualD to github/d-programming-language ?

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Sun Sep 22 07:05:56 PDT 2013

On 21.09.2013 13:06, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> On 9/21/13 3:04 AM, SomeDude wrote:
>>>
>>> Then it should be here: http://dlang.org/download.html
>>>
>>> That's the most important change that needs to be made.
>>
>> +1
>
> Preapproved. Looking forward to the appropriate pull request. Rainer?
>
> Andrei

I have created pull requests

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/384 and
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/385

the result can be seen here: http://rainers.github.io/visuald/download.html

Should we add links to Mono-D and DDT aswell?

Links are still to other sites, how do we get the installer and the
Visual D pages uploaded to dlang.org?