D2 is really that stable as it is claimed to be?

eles eles at eles.com
Sun Sep 22 14:17:21 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 22 September 2013 at 21:12:22 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> On Sunday, September 22, 2013 16:50:05 Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
>> On 9/22/13, Jonathan M Davis <jmdavisProg at gmx.com> wrote:
> braces). And even with parens, because the compiler doesn't
> know what you
> actually meant to do, it's not like it can tell you where

Maybe, but at least it can say: HERE, you see, HERE, this is the
exact place where I was expecting a ')' and found a ','. I mean,
HERE means the third comma on this line, not the second, not the
fifth.

It is an important information when you have a LOC with 10 ')'
and 20 commas.

Which comma is the trouble?