[OT] Which IDE / Editor do you use?

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Tue Sep 24 02:45:41 PDT 2013

On Monday, 23 September 2013 at 23:42:39 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:
> I have never figured out how to even get it into that state,
> but it might have been lack of motivation. I had to work under
> Windows a while last year.

Yeah, one week I simply went into stubborn "I want to make it
work" rampage and after finding and installing dozen of 3d-party
tweaks/tools (like multiple desktops implementation, SFTP mount,
file handle tracker etc) and integrating cygwin into PowerShell
it was almost fine. I have spent a week for it and still had no
slightest idea if all that 3d party stuff is not actually a
malware behind the scene. Also there still does not seem to be a
single good Jabber client for Windows (with voice&video support).

It is not surprising I have soon abandoned it :)