dub: should we make it the de jure package manager for D?

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Fri Sep 27 04:56:18 PDT 2013

On Friday, 27 September 2013 at 11:50:28 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> If that's supported then "dub exec" won't give any advantage.
> But since that's currently isn't supported I suggested the "dub
> exec" command.

I am pretty sure everyone has agreed it should be supported in
the long run (and implementation effort is roughly the same as
for `dub exec`). It naturally fits with current dub concept and
mode of operations.

Don't exactly know what are Sonke plans about it though.