SteamOS, games programming, and D

Paulo Pinto pjmlp at progtools.org
Sat Sep 28 06:27:24 PDT 2013

Am 28.09.2013 15:22, schrieb deadalnix:
> On Friday, 27 September 2013 at 15:36:28 UTC, Joseph Rushton Wakeling
> wrote:
>> On 27/09/13 17:27, Paulo Pinto wrote:
>>> Be better than Unity.
>>
>> I take it you mean Unity3D the game engine, and not Unity the desktop
>> environment <stirs the evil pot ... /> :-P
>
> Being better than the first one is a real challenge. Being better than
> the second one really isn't :D

Actually the second one is my default GUI when I am on Ubuntu.

I think I used most window managers and desktop environments in UNIX
land since twm.

Nowadays I no longer have the patient to play with them, just use
whatever is the default one. As long as I can get my applications,
I am alright.

--
Paulo