SteamOS, games programming, and D

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 04:55:10 PDT 2013

On 9/29/2013 8:25 PM, Manu wrote:

 > Cool, I haven't tried them. I have my own bindings.
 > If I were looking for those binding's, I wouldn't find them there.
 > If they're solid, they should be extracted and put somewhere really
 > common... which does lead me to wonder, where is that exactly?

I've been maintaining Derelict for nearly 10 years now. Numerous people
have managed to find them so far :-) Originally at DSource (Derelict 1 &
2), then on to github with Derelict 3. Now, DerelictOrg is a
reorganization of the project. I've put each package in its own
repository and moved to using dub exclusively for compilation.

Given the nature of the project, I really don't know where else I would
put it. With dub, I don't think it matters anymore.

 > Last time I checked, there isn't even a standard D lib path in linux...
 > I roll with /usr/include/d2/, but that doesn't seem to be a universally
 > accepted location.

Three words: dub, dub, dub. Then you don't have to worry about that sort
of thing anymore.