SteamOS, games programming, and D

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Sun Sep 29 05:38:10 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 29 September 2013 at 12:18:37 UTC, Manu wrote:
> Where does dub put it?
> I think there's value in knowing that I can find C headers in
> /usr/include,
> I want that for D too.

"There are the two directories /var/lib/dub/ and ~/.dub/ where it
installs source packages (more or less just a verbatim copy of
the git repository contents, except that the package.json gets
annotated with an additional "version" field)." (c) Sonke

Former is for system-wide package storing, latter for user local
ones. Pretty much default paths for package managers AFAIK.

"/usr/include/" can only contain stuff installed by system
package manager, so dub is prohibited from touching it.