std.rational?

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Sun Sep 29 11:44:05 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 28 September 2013 at 11:11:33 UTC, Joseph Rushton
Wakeling wrote:
> On 27/09/13 20:20, Walter Bright wrote:
>> On 9/27/2013 6:47 AM, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
>>> [...]
>>
>> Sounds like we have a new champion! Thanks, Joseph!
>
> I feel more like a cheerleader than a champion -- David did all
> the hard work! ;-)

Slightly bad news -- today I slipped and fell quite heavily on my
right shoulder.  The hospital tells me there's nothing wrong that
a couple of days' ice + painkillers won't fix, but proper
two-handed typing is a bit painful in the meantime, so it'll
probably be a few days before I get onto this.

I wish I could say that I fell while doing cheerleading
somersaults, but alas it was nothing so cool -- a wet
paving-stone on a rainy day ... :-P