std.rational?

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Mon Sep 30 02:48:58 PDT 2013

On 29/09/13 21:01, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> I only find this amusing because I went out cycling today, it started
> to rain heavily, and then I fell on my *left* shoulder after crossing
> the street. First time I've fallen from a bike in 15 years. I really
> don't know why that white paint that marks the crossing part of the
> street is so slippery when wet.

Ack, sympathies!

Hey, the Rust people have a new release out -- does it include a weather control
function?  <programming language conspiracy theory ... />

I managed to find a comfortable typing position propped up on the sofa with a
couple of pillows, so hopefully I'll be more productive than planned.  Anyway,
best wishes to you too for a speedy recovery!