Another interesting hack: expand a static array into parameter arguments

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Thu Apr 3 06:50:00 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 3 April 2014 at 13:38:48 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
>         static if (is(T == int))
>             FilterInts ~= T;  // populate a type tuple

It would have been a very complex and non-precedent feature, much
more so than a simple static foreach.

I personally did not have any problems / delays with
understanding that CTFE / string mixin snippet, it is not that
bad. It does suffer from same issue as recursive template
implementation though - lot of symbol bloat. Which reminds me of
my old @nocodegen proposal.