Poll - How long have you been in D?

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Thu Apr 3 19:53:49 PDT 2014

I couldn't remember when I started using D, so I had to go dig in my
personal diary entries until I found it...

In late 2011, I had already heard of D during my search for something
better than C++, but I didn't really start seriously using D until by
chance I came across Andrei's TDPL at a local bookstore. That got me
*really* started. Apparently my first D program was a brute-force search
to discover all augmentations of a certain class of 4D shapes called
duoprisms. I had a very pleasant experience with it... and as they say,
the rest is history. :P

--T