Poll - How long have you been in D?

Ola Fosheim Grøstad" <ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com> Ola Fosheim Grøstad" <ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com>
Fri Apr 4 02:58:11 PDT 2014

According to my source repository since october 2006, doing some
html parser experiments and tribool/fuzzy logic, but gave up on
the language because debugging was hard (not very good error
messages, compiler related bugs). Then some OpenGL experiments in
2007, but gave up on the language because of the GC. Then I wrote
a small tool in 2008 for optimizing PNG files using C and D (and
some other stuff), but ended up with most of the code being in C
(85%) because library interfacing was easier that way. Then I
decided to wait for DMD2 to be ready since DMD1 appeared to have
been abandoned, and I am still waiting…