Specifying C++ symbols in C++ namespaces

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sun Apr 6 02:06:32 PDT 2014

On 2014-04-05 22:42, Walter Bright wrote:

> 2. C++ namespaces are very low hanging fruit, with a significant payoff.
> It's worthwhile.

I think it's very low hanging fruit to add support for basic C++
namespaces. Support for basically just set the mangled name in a
somewhat nice way, a pragma for example. If we're talking about adding
something more advanced  like "::" or "extern (C++) template" which my
affect the current name look up rules then I don't think that's so low
hanging fruit anymore.

--
/Jacob Carlborg