Reviving YAGE

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 07:33:26 PDT 2014

On 4/4/14, Ryan Voots <simcop2387 at simcop2387.info> wrote:
> started updating things so that the demos build seperately with
> dub but can't confirm anything about them building as expected
> yet.

Yeah I've tried running "dub --config=demo1" but I get back:
Error executing command run: Unknown build configuration: demo1

I think "subPackages" should be renamed to "configurations" in the dub
json file?

Either way building tango seems to fail, but I don't know why, all I
get back are warnings. I've tried with various recent versions of DMD.