Recommendation: Compile DMD with More Warnings

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at gdcproject.org
Sun Apr 6 22:36:36 PDT 2014

On 7 Apr 2014 06:20, "Suliman" <evermind at live.ru> wrote:

> Who could explain. AFAIK D was position as language without warnings. The
idea was in that code maybe correct or wrong, without any intermediate
state, and now I am reading about warnings.

This thread is talking about the compiler implementation (written in C++).
As for D's stance on warnings, it's pretty much only used for features
being removed, as part of our deprecate/warn/error process.

Code that is considered incorrect is always an error.