Specifying C++ symbols in C++ namespaces

Ola Fosheim Grøstad" <ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com> Ola Fosheim Grøstad" <ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com>
Mon Apr 7 01:06:10 PDT 2014

On Monday, 7 April 2014 at 01:35:37 UTC, Michel Fortin wrote:
> Modules are already in use on OS X for some system frameworks.
> It can result in slightly improved compile times. It has been
> enabled by default for new Xcode projects for some time.

Thanks for sharing, I wasn't aware of that. That means that clang
will make this a priority. But I guess clang is a long way from
not having end users write their own header files still.