mysql-native: newbie questions

Sönke Ludwig sludwig+dforum at outerproduct.org
Mon Apr 7 06:21:21 PDT 2014

Am 07.04.2014 02:35, schrieb Nick Sabalausky:
> On Sunday, 6 April 2014 at 22:37:08 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
>>
>> You can use "~master" to get the latest version of a package.
>> http://code.dlang.org/package-format#version-specs
>
> I thought that was deprecated (according to the format description at
> code.dlang.org)

Seems like that documentation change was uploaded a bit too early. The
deprecation will come with 0.9.22 (there is a beta version available for
download) and there will be two alternative mechanisms to use non-tagged
versions of a package then; user/system wide overrides ("dub
add-override ...") and using the new dub.selections.json file.