Recommendation: Compile DMD with More Warnings

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Tue Apr 8 05:40:13 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 8 April 2014 at 03:44:40 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Monday, 7 April 2014 at 19:02:13 UTC, asman wrote:
>
>> Could this forum has basic HTML support? code highlight or
>> even some text formatting in text itself could be very useful,
>> either.
>
> Not everyone uses the web interface. Some people are using the
> mailing list interface, others using newsreaders, and not
> everyone is using a client that supports HTML.

We can possibly support code highlighting same as vibe.d
newsgroup web interface does: just render
```
code here
```
blocks as code snippets (example:
http://forum.rejectedsoftware.com/groups/rejectedsoftware.vibed/thread/15414/)
while still showing them as normal text in mails / NG clients.
Feels natural to any GitHub user.