mysql-native: newbie questions

Steve Teale steve.teale at britseyeview.com
Tue Apr 8 08:49:48 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 8 April 2014 at 14:10:19 UTC, simendsjo wrote:

> I think most of what's needed for stored procedures is
> implemented.

OK, can you give me a brief run-down on the changes you would
like to see/are working on. Then we can get together and agree on
an outcome that makes the best of both our points of view.

I am not inflexible. When I dropped out it was because there was
just no consensus. Now, I don't give a **ck if there's consensus
or not. The main thing is 1) does it work, ans 2) does it provide
what D programmers might expect in the context of the language
features and Phobos custom and practice.

Those who want something completely different are most welcome to
use our stuff and do it themselves.

Deal?

Steve