Use C++ exception model in D

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Apr 9 09:48:53 PDT 2014

On 2014-04-09 10:27, David Nadlinger wrote:

> So, in the last paragraph, you are specifically referring to DMD on x86_64?

x86_64 yes, not necessarily only for DMD. I thought if DMD, LDC and GDC
all used the same exception handling model and the same as C++ it would
be easier. Especially for implementing support for Objective-C
exceptions, which is why initially started this thread.

I don't know which exception model iOS 64bit uses for Objective-C. If it
uses the C++ exception model it would apply for that platform as well.

--
/Jacob Carlborg