Disable subscription disabling after multiple bounced emails

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Thu Apr 10 11:52:57 PDT 2014

I'm looking into this, but from the looks of it, yahoo has really screwed the world on this one.  I
can re-enable all of the suspended accounts (a couple hundred, which interestingly isn't every
account) but I'm not sure it won't immediately recur.

I really don't want to disable the bounce detection option.  There's enough users that drop their
accounts without unsubscribing that this system picks up and handles automatically that it's rather
useful to me.  Without it I have to find those users among the hundreds of non-list oriented bounces
I get that are just spam related crap.  It's doable, but sucks.  This is the !fun part of
infrastructure maintainership.