Disable subscription disabling after multiple bounced emails

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Thu Apr 10 17:33:35 PDT 2014

Yup.. I saw the notifications come in (I get notifications of all those sorts of events).  For now,
I've removed the current suppressions triggered by the bounces and set all @yahoo.* accounts to go
through moderation.  Those seem to be the approach other list owners have taken.  Obviously not a
long term workable solution at all.