Fwd: confirm 9a85e83e9531356d37cfd8581573d167b99c16f8

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Fri Apr 11 01:19:59 PDT 2014

On 4/11/2014 3:56 AM, Matej Nanut wrote:
> On 11 April 2014 09:49, Nick Sabalausky
> <SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com> wrote:
>> On 4/11/2014 3:39 AM, Manu wrote:
>>>
>>> I just received this email, which told me what my password is!
>>> My password is stored as text?
>
> To be fair, it does warn you about it before you subscribe to the
> list. Maybe it didn't always?

It might be buried in some wall of text somewhere.

I'm tempted to argue "It needs to be more prominent", but frankly it
doesn't matter. The fact is, posting a big blinking sign that says
"Warning! I'll punch your grandparents, glue your dog to a tree, and
then rob you blind. Please enjoy doing business with me!" still doesn't
make dumb pointless policies any less idiotic.