Explicit default constructor for structs

Remo remo4d at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 10:00:50 PDT 2014

On Friday, 11 April 2014 at 12:38:14 UTC, Daniel Murphy wrote:
> "monarch_dodra"  wrote in message
> news:rftskgfoeuvyeuvrusei at forum.dlang.org...
>
>> *BUT*, if you happen to copy paste C++ code, and it *does*
>> compile, then it is pretty much expected to keep the same
>> resulting semantics, yes.
>
> These expectations will lead to disappointment.

Why everyone here seems to confuse portion with copy and paste?
Of course C++ code that is just copy and pasted will not work or
not work as expected.
But I think (hope) that one of the advantage of D is that it
allow to easily PORT C/C++ code.
If this is not the case and was really not intended then it is
probably better to use C++14 instate.
Other advantage of D could be easy interconnection of C/C++
libraries and D...