Fwd: confirm 9a85e83e9531356d37cfd8581573d167b99c16f8

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 18:32:57 PDT 2014

On 12 April 2014 11:16, Manu <turkeyman at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12 April 2014 11:11, Brad Anderson <eco at gnuk.net> wrote:
>
>> On Saturday, 12 April 2014 at 01:09:45 UTC, Manu wrote:
>>
>>> This. Also, I have more than 1 computer (including a phone)... what's the
>>> solution there?
>>>

>> LastPass is cloud synced (including with phones).
>>

> ... how does that work?

Ummm, yeah no, I'm soooo not enthusiastic about *paying* some closed-source
company to hold every password I have for everything I am.
Re: Walter's single point of failure comment. And once money's on the
table, all bets are off wrt ethical behaviour.

Are they an american, canadian, australian, NZ, UK company? The NSA
probably insists a backdoor. If not, I bet NSA already has known exploits
in their infrastructure... they'd be one of the hottest targets out there!

Anyway, this is all beside the point, the issue is _I got an email that
TOLD ME MY PASSWORD_. Which is completely inexcusable, ammateur, and
offensive. When will it be fixed?