Fwd: confirm 9a85e83e9531356d37cfd8581573d167b99c16f8

Kapps opantm2+spam at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 17:26:14 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 12 April 2014 at 09:06:48 UTC, Manu wrote:
>> Encryption and decryption is only client-side so they only
>> store an
>> encrypted database of your passwords.
>>

> I mean, how does it run on all of your devices, and integrate
> with all of
> your software?

It only really works well for desktop browsers in my experience.
I haven't tried the Android app, but from what I understand it's
basically an app that acts as a browser since it can't integrate
within the system browser, which is quite a lousy solution.

I use LastPass, but honestly it's only so it can automatically
sign me in to sites (it can automatically submit the sign-in form
unlike the default browser password manager). I rarely bother
using it to actually generate a password for me. If I were to
somehow lose all the passwords in it, it would be inconvenient to
remember which I was using for each site, but certainly
recoverable.