Fwd: confirm 9a85e83e9531356d37cfd8581573d167b99c16f8

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Sun Apr 13 23:32:38 PDT 2014

On 4/13/2014 10:11 PM, "Ola Fosheim Grøstad"
<ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com>" wrote:
> Yes, and under that assumption all passwords should be created by drawing
> letters from a box an memorized and NEVER be written down in any shape or form.

Writing it on paper is not subject to hacking. Having your house burgled or
black bagged is an entirely different problem. Hackers from a foreign country
aren't going to do that, and the government is incapable of dragnet black
bagging of residences.

I suspect that using the same password for multiple accounts is far more risky
than using paper.