XCB Bindings?

Xavier Bigand via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 16 13:06:10 PDT 2014

Le 16/04/2014 00:38, Jeroen Bollen a écrit :
> Does anyone know of any (preferably complete) XCB bindings for D?

You can take a look to my bindings :
https://github.com/D-Quick/XCB

As I don't use them for the moment I am not sure there is no mistake in
it, but it sure that it can be build without error.

Sadly with my friend we do a break on the DQuick project and so many
things are stopped in a intermediate step.

Cause I did a special repo for XCB bindings, you can fork it easily and
if everything goes right try to request an integration in deimos.