Remove link from github to phobos mailing list?

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 18 08:23:25 PDT 2014

On Mon, 24 Mar 2014 09:43:50 -0400, Steven Schveighoffer
<schveiguy at yahoo.com> wrote:

> BTW, for anyone who is interested, I created a mail filter with the
> following rules, and it has worked since then to remove all the commits
>  from the mailing list feed:
>
> Deliver to "Trash" if
>
>      Sender contains "noreply at github.com"
>      Recipient contains "puremagic.com"

This doesn't work any more. Due to the new changes of having mailing list
emails always come from @puremagic.com.

Is there ANY way we can find a solution other than the current one? My
mail provider will not filter on the "reply-to" field. I can no longer
filter emails based on senders any more.

-Steve